These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Driven Digital's website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Driven Digital's website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Unless otherwise stated, Driven Digital and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Driven Digital's website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. You must not:
- Republish material from Driven Digital's website
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Driven Digital's website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Driven Digital's website
- Redistribute content from Driven Digital's website
4. User Comments
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. Driven Digital does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
5. Hyperlinking to our Content
- Organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval.
- Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
7. Content Liability
- We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website.
8. Your Privacy
9. Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website.
10. Removal of links from our website
- If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.